 Castle / 9344
Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 06:08:25 GMT

                I for one appreciate Anthony’s comments.
Even though I too am among the countless who are enamored at its arrival.

We write in a medium that presents itself as an open forum. Therefore, it is
to be expected that some opinion will differ from the norm. I welcome this
unique perspective from Anthony, he simple stated his personal qualms with
this particular set. Just because his remarks diverged from the ubiquity of
positive statements, I still respect it.

And for those of you who felt the need to tell Anthony that he’s ‘rainin’ on
the parade,’ well your just as guilty for responding in a critical manner.

The future stocks of TLG have just increased in value due to this dynamic
Tri-annual reintroduction. IMO

And to keep this thread of discussion within the confines of .castles walls
I'll post the old and new pictures of the Guarded Inn back-to-back.
Two different perspective both coexisting within one line.
(Kinda like the way it should be with our conversations…)       ;)

              http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6067
              http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10000

             Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®