 Castle / 9345
Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 06:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
It's too bad no one reads posts anymore, they just reply for the sake of
replying.  Maybe I should return your favor Jimmy and just reply without
reading what you've written.

I'm glad that Jimmy said exactly what I was thinking.  It seems to me that
no matter what LEGO does, everyone complains anyway.  Also, it would seem to
me that Jimmy did read your post considering that almost your entire post
was contained in his reply.

But since you are a man of influence, Jimmy, maybe in your future
discussions with LEGO you could tell them that unless they release a Yellow
Castle-Black Seas Barracuda-Main Street-(insert other popular choices here)
Super Pack, they may as well release nothing at all because no matter what
the next installment in the LEGENDS series might be, it will no doubt be met
with complaints and dissatisfaction.

Jason