 Castle / 9313
Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
First off, I'd like to thank Mr. Park for giving the community the
heads-up a few months back. If not for him, I do believe that this info
would have thrown countless individuals into cardio-pulmonary trauma.

Really?  You truly believe that there would have been scads of folks going
into cardiac arrest over the announcement that a toy is being re-released?
Come on - it's not like we're talking about beanie babies or Star Wars
action figures.

On the other hand, not to wish ill on folks but now I'm bummed that Mr. Park
did give us the "insider info" (though I think "info" is probably not the
correct term for what was shared).  Just think of the news headlines
"COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS KILLED AT THEIR COMPUTERS BY LEGO!".  Now that's
publicity!

I'd really have some tales of nuttiness to share with my non-LEGO obsessed
friends and family.  They thought the orgasms over green hair was funny.
Just imagine what outsiders would think of people who actually drop dead
after reading about LEGO.

Oh well, I guess Mr. Park needs to be congratulated and thanked for saving
so many lives (does TLC have some kind of medal that can be awarded?) - at
the same time it's hard to not begrudge him ruining what would have been the
greatest "LEGO Fans Sure Are Wacky" story of all times.

G.