 Castle / 9318
Re: Worth the wait?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Greg Perry wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
well, talk about painful silence.. I knew in November of last year!
(I was asked not to tell) So, phew!

Hey Suz - where was your "I Know Something That You Don't Know But I Can't
Tell You So You'll Just Have to Wait But I Can Promise It Will Really Be
Good But In the Meantime Please Don't Talk About It" posting?

I don't remember seeing that one.

lol.
well, I didn't sign an NDA, so it wouldn't have sounded very impressive.

Right. Because if you had, barring any explicit release, you'd have to
continue not saying whether you knew in advance or not.