 Castle / 9309
Re: Worth the wait?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:52:56 GMT

Jimmy Park wrote:

Hey folks, I told you about what could happen in July didn't I?  :)

Oh man, there were so many times I just wanted to blurt it out, but
didn't.[...]

:-)

well, talk about painful silence.. I knew in November of last year!
(I was asked not to tell) So, phew! I'm with you, Jimmy - glad that wait
is over. But more importantly, very happy to see it come true. I have
always *loved* this set.

-Suz