 Off-Topic / Fun / 7362
Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GEoLtx.HpA@lugnet.com...

  And before you ask, they *do* try to jump out of the
  microwave, too.  No, I didn't actually turn it on--it
  was just a convenient (if disturbing) holding tank
  while I cleaned the aquarium.

Hah! I know someone who *did* turn it on. Ewww. And amazingly, he's my best
friend. ;-) I shudder at the thought. ;-)

-Shiri

That wouldn't be any corn-fed Lugnet readin' Iowan we happen to know, would it?
Or is that your best friend, who isn't an SO?

-Tim

Yep, that'd be me.  Back in my younger days, y'know... but it was all my
cousin's idea, I swear!  I was an innocent bystander. :-)

-Chris