 Castle / 9311
Re: Worth the wait?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
well, talk about painful silence.. I knew in November of last year!
(I was asked not to tell) So, phew!

Hey Suz - where was your "I Know Something That You Don't Know But I Can't
Tell You So You'll Just Have to Wait But I Can Promise It Will Really Be
Good But In the Meantime Please Don't Talk About It" posting?

I don't remember seeing that one.

G.
(who isn't familiar enough with emoticons to know which one is supposed to
indicate a "slightly sarcastic elbow-in-the-ribs kind of joke")