 Castle / 17038
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:

Well first of all, hire me. But beside that, I really don't agree with the
idea stop the LEGEND line (I wanted that LEGO will do it many many years >ago).

      Lego is stopping the legend line?! Was this why I was offline?

What does real life mean for you?
Been searching for that answer too mach time, so if everyone will found out
please tell me.

       Without putting anything that I would have to cross post to .debate I'll
say that for me Jesus is the answer.
       In your search have you tried a Bible?

          God Bless You,

                  Nathan