 Castle / 17020
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:16:22 GMT

What is your name? •     Jon Furman
How old are you?
    I'm 6 months from the big Three - Oh Baby!

What does real life mean for you?
  =I work full time at my local Community Church as an adolescent counselor, and
program director.  I'm married to my lovely wife of 7 years, Janelle and our
lone progeny is a 3 year old Beagle named feebee (she's adopted!)
Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)? •  Unfortunately, there is no hairpiece that would do my angular head justice
What is the name of your fantasy world/country?
  Unfortunately, I have no fantasy world of my own, and If I ever did actually
create one the name would sound awful, like a knock off of someone elses good
idea!

Favorite Castle set?
  Camouflaged Outpost, or knights procession (I'm a sucker for minifigs)

Favorite Personal MOC?
  Zorro.  It was really fun to build.

Favorite Other MOC?
I love Brce Mcglone's Canker Worm
I found that Adrian Drake's Nebuchadnezzar lived up to the hype (unlike
Reloaded)
Of Course Shaun Sullivan's At-At is fantastic
Naturally I always look forward to bruce Heitbrink's Tolkien update.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks? • The White City of Minas Tirith
something I've wanted to do for a while, and just haven't taken the time, is to
Build a replica of El Guapo's Fortress. (Most folks don't know this but I'm not
really a castle head, I kinda stumbled back into castle when I ran out of wild
west ideas, It's been a while since I've been back to WW)
What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?
I'd like them to actually make something!  THey haven't really given us anything
new since 2000.  I'd like to see something Roman, or Grecian.  I'd even take
Trojans or Spartans!  Vikings would be cool too!  Or how about some actual
egyptians (not like the mummies in the adv. sets)

This was really kinda Fun!  JOn