 Castle / 16962
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 14:17:31 GMT

Hi Micah,

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?
I think it would be cool if TLC did some Castle themed "Designer Sets".
There would be The Dragon Builder Set, with special fabric pieces for the
wings. The Forestmen Builder Set, which would give kids an endless amount of
tree house designs. And of course The Castle Builder Set, buy 1 to make a
small castle 2 to make a larger one and so on.

Now that is a good idea!  Since Lego is currently making designer sets, this
is actually a possibility.  I would be really excited about something like this!

Josh