 Castle / 16950
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 23:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
What is your name?

Joey Finnell

How old are you?

19

What does real life mean for you?

Well I play guitar, I write songs.. I still live at home with my parents
:-\. I have a really cool Girlfriend, I work off and on at my dads Computer
business. So yea not that great, but hey its a living.

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)?

hmmm...maybe Ridik http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=186890

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?

Well I don't really have a name for my world....yet, but the "Galere
Kingdom" is where everything takes place at in my story.

http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/Chronicles.html

Favorite Castle set?

I don't really have a favorite, seeing as how I use every set I own to make
my own stuff.

Favorite Personal MOC?

Well I'm sure someones already mentioned it, but Anthony Sava's Juvenile
Dragon would have to be my favorite, but then again I've yet to see his
newest creation finished....... ;-)

Favorite Other MOC?

David Eaton's Rock Golem's, those are really cool.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

A giant landscape covering atleast 8 48x48 baseplates, having everything
from a forest, to a waterfall running to a river, with a cave entrance
behind the waterfall, with a cave system running under half of the
landscape, I'm talking something BIG, yep that would be nice....maybe in
about 20 years lol.....that tells you how many legos I'd need

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?

Hmm a viking line would be nice