 Castle / 16930
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 23:31:54 GMT

What is your name?
Josh Wedin

How old are you?
29 years, 1 month, 14 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, and 25 seconds right...now!

What does real life mean for you?
Hmmm...real life...the main thing I do is foster care.  I am a treatment
foster parent, which means that my wife and I have special training to
enable us to take in high needs children and teenagers.  I also own a
custodial business and live on a 73 acre farm, which could be a full time
job all by itself!

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)?
I have a fig named Bruce Dragonbane that is sort of me, for lack of anyone
else.  He is on my homepage at MOCPages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/140?r=274440185

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?
I have been kicking around several names and haven't decided on one yet.
Everything I come up with sounds dumb or it sounds like I ripped it off of
Tolkien.  You can call it Minifigia, but I don't. :)

Favorite Castle set?
Wow, there are so many.  I think I have to say 6080 King's Castle.  It was
the first lego castle I ever saw in real life.  My friend got right when it
came out.  I was in love!  I recently got it off of Ebay, so now I am cool!

Favorite Personal MOC?
Well, it isn't technically a castle MOC, but my Sea Monster is my favorite:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/368?r=664670881

Favorite Other MOC?
That is easy.  I really like Takeshi Itou's stuff.  My favorite of his is
Mist Lake Castle: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24328

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
A topographically correct minifig scale version of my farm.  That is a lot
of green brick!

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?
Bring it back (I don't count Harry Potter).  I agree that the legend series
should stop.  It is cool to be able to get some of the old sets, but I liked
it better when rare sets and pieces were rare.  Build something new and
original.  The Adventurers castle stuff is good.  More of that kind of
thinking.  But I am tired of getting all of my castle pieces from other themes.

Thanks, Lenny, good job!