 Castle / 16971
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 03:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Favorite Others MOC?
Black Burrow Snake Pit
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_ga_le02a.htm

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Looks like something out of Moria.

Yup, my thoughts exactly!
(A good rendition of Tolkens work IMO)

but I'd never seen this one before.  Very cool.

That’s great!
(I was hoping that nobody came across his new creations.)
Precisely why I choose this image!!!

That guy does amazing work,

And so do you…I'm a fan of both your works!   :-)

                       --==Richard==--