 Castle / 16938
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 15:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hey all, it seems lugnet.castle has been kinda quiet lately, and since I don't
have anything new to post, I thought it might be fun to do a little survey
kinda thing.  Just reply to this message and fill in the answers with your own.

Why Not!!!  :)

What is your name?

Benjamin Medinets

How old are you?

28 going on 29.

What does real life mean for you?

Right now I'm single, working part-time as a soldier in the US Army National
Guard (in Buffalo) and full time working as a security guard working at
various sites (in St. Catharines).

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)?

Yes.  Benny Brave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/sig-figs/bbrave.jpg

or

I don't really have a good picture of him showing any of his abilities yet,
but eventually I might feel like putting something together.

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?

The Imperial City of Brunswick:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/legoa

but my ftx can be interesting also:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817

Favorite Castle set?

Also the 3739, the Blacksmith Shop.

It's relatively "small" for 600 pieces.  It's very detailed.  I like some of
the rarer pieces included, but I like even more the ample common pieces that
can be used else where.  I currently own 2 of them, and have still yet to
build the shop (had to use pieces elsewhere.... :s

Favorite Personal MOC?

Lion's Den Castle (keep).

Other Moc's can be seen here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/mocpage

Favorite Other MOC?

how can I pick just one?  There's too many, and it would not do justice to
name a particular favorite. If I absolutely had to pick one, I'd have to say
Jim Fould's Temple that I seen last year at Brickfest.  The amount of detail
on it was amazing.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

I would really love to build my Imperial Palace, the Royal Townhouses, and/or
finish my Lion's Den castle so that it is bigger than just a keep.

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?

I would like to see a modular castle come out.  I think I seen some ideas on
it earlier this year.  I would like to see what TLC could come up with.
It would have to be on a detail level as close to as the Blacksmith Shop as
possible.  Definitely would have to get rid of the juniorized castle base
(Leo's Castle/2003 Ninja Palace) etc.

Thanks,

ben