 Castle / 17041
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 05:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:

I really don't agree with the idea stop the LEGEND line
(I wanted that LEGO will do it many many years ago).

Lego is stopping the legend line?! Was this why I was offline?

Wha'...when did this happen?
Are you sure the Legends line is over...
Could you show me the source of this info???

                            --==Richard==--

Whoa, everybody calm down.  Yaron was just commenting on what a couple of us
said about wishing that Lego would stop the Legends and make new castle sets.
Don't worry, the Legends line is not about to end. (as far as I know, anyway) :)

Josh