 Castle / 17042
17041  |  17043
Subject:
Possible Interest for Castle Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:01:10 GMT

I waited a while before posting this, but I guess no-one else has spotted it
yet.

Has anyone visited Peeron lately and checked out the new Star Wars set lists for
the "Mini" models ?

Before anyone says what has this to do with castle ;-), 3 of the sets contain
slope bricks that Lego uses for female minifig dresses, the slope 65 2 x 2 x 2.

Set 4489 has 2 dark gray slopes, 4490 has 4 white slopes and 4491 has 2 brown
slopes.

At $7 US a set, I anticipate seeing a lot more "properly dressed" female figures
around in future

Ken.