 Castle / 16974
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:58:44 GMT

Blackburrow is a place in the Everquest computer game. Just outside Queynos
I seem to remember. Its been a while since I was there. The snake pit is on
lvl 2 if anyone really cares :)
http://www.eqatlas.com/blackburrow2map.html

--
James Stacey
------

ps. I dont play everquest anymore , it sucks up too much Lego building time

"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Favorite Others MOC?
Black Burrow Snake Pit
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_ga_le02a.htm

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Looks like something out of Moria.

Yup, my thoughts exactly!
(A good rendition of Tolkens work IMO)

but I'd never seen this one before.  Very cool.

That's great!
(I was hoping that nobody came across his new creations.)
Precisely why I choose this image!!!

That guy does amazing work,

And so do you.I'm a fan of both your works!   :-)

                       --==Richard==--