 Castle / 16942
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:

Favorite Personal MOC?
Well, it isn't technically a castle MOC, but my Sea Monster is my favorite:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/368?r=664670881

You could put it in a moat and then it would be Castle.
I'd go with Josh's windmill:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/422?r=570152256
Really clever to use the Ewok glider wings.

Bruce