 Castle / 16929
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hey all, it seems lugnet.castle has been kinda quiet lately, and since I don't
have anything new to post, I thought it might be fun to do a little survey
kinda thing.  Just reply to this message and fill in the answers with your own.

What is your name?
=Nick "Boris" Oranzi

How old are you? • =A month from 18 (i'm still a little kid :( )

What does real life mean for you?
=I'm mere days from graduation, good riddance high school, and i'm heading
off to Bucknell in august to study chemistry and hope to become a nuclear
chemist.

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)?
=Yen-Chun Mao, it used to be Bill Akeem but my new story focuses on Yen more.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr/Adventurer.html

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?
Sirob, check it out here: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr/

Favorite Castle set?
6076 thats right dark dragon's den.  I though and still do that the dragon
masters were the coolest theme

Favorite Personal MOC?
Good question.  Well of course my favorite are long destroyed back in my
childhood but of the ones i still have records of probably
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr/smiles.html
sadly its a space moc so my favorite castle one is
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr/shrine.html

Favorite Other MOC? • Any of Daniel Shiu and Andrew Lipson's escher renditions very very cool

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
The forbidden city in china.  Chinese have such beautiful architecture that
i'd like to give it a royal try

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?
No more castle legend sets.  Why? That should be the quality of all the
castle sets, dont bring back what was good, make some more new stuff that
quality.  I think TLG is starting to bounce back in quality and have been
suprisengly satisfied with the tibet orient expedition and am itching to get
the Dragon Fortress as soon as i find 90 extra dollars.

-Nick