 Castle / 16929
  Re: Castle Fun

(...) =Nick "Boris" Oranzi (...) =A month from 18 (i'm still a little kid :( ) (...) =I'm mere days from graduation, good riddance high school, and i'm heading off to Bucknell in august to study chemistry and hope to become a nuclear chemist. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Fun

(...) those really cool stone lions and the unique roof design. Yen's house is a nice simple construction that works well: (URL) like to see some better pictures of that. I also like the "painting" on the side of the Golden Dragon Inn: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.castle)