 Castle / 16949
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:58:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
What is your name?

Leah Cardaci

How old are you?

22

What does real life mean for you?

I’m an undergrad at IUPUI.

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)?

Yes, Arlow. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=98466

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?

Skyllar

Favorite Castle set?

I’ll have to go with the Blacksmith’s shop as well. It’s a quality set with
excellent details.

Favorite Personal MOC?

My favorite Personal Castle MOC is probably Harmony’s Cottage. I like the
color scheme and how several of the details turned out.

Favorite Other MOC?

As others have said, this is a very tough call. Many of the MOCs that come
to mind have already been mentioned, so I’ll choose one that hasn’t, Kevin
Hall’s City of Brahnsturt.
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/080/080.htm

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

I’d like to build a Forestmen village with lots of interesting landscaping
(hills, river, maybe a little waterfall), and big trees.

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?

I want a Castle set/theme that makes me think “Great set, I can’t wait to
build it!”  In other words, I want a theme where the sets appeal to me
foremost as sets, not parts packs or the source of new figs.

-L