 Castle / 16973
Re: Castle Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 08:53:19 GMT

On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:01:35 GMT, leonard hoffman <glencaer@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hey all, it seems lugnet.castle has been kinda quiet lately, and since I
don't
have anything new to post, I thought it might be fun to do a little
survey
kinda thing.  Just reply to this message and fill in the answers with
your own.

What is your name?

Kai Gerkens aka gerkenz

How old are you?
23....no sorry....32 ;) - and since august 2001 again lego building :)
and "MOC"-ing since 02/2003...kind of new.

What does real life mean for you?
kind of programming php, mysql, c++ and so on...

Do you have a sig Fig (post a pic, if you can)? • hmm...not jet - so far the blue shield of the crusaders (lion)

What is the name of your fantasy world/country?
The White Lion Castle

Favorite Castle set?
of course the 375, 'cause I've owned it as a child! And every Castle which
could be "
fold-out" like 6080, 6073... I hate the "Mointain-Plate's" for Castles!

Favorite Personal MOC?
hmmm...of course my Keep of the "white lion castle" - 'cause it's the only
one :)
http://gerkens.org/lego_moc.html

Favorite Other MOC?

of course the castles:

Johannes Köhler
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/057/057.htm

and

Jürgen Bramigk
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/029/029.htm

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
the castle of my keep ( still under construction )! I know I need much more
gray bricks :(

What would you like TLG to do with the castle line?
expand - more crusaders !!! :)

--
---
http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html ( german page )