 Castle / 16972
Re: Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 08:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Micheal Hassall wrote:
Wow!!! i would buy some!!! would you ship internationaly? etc...
I've already got ideas!

A would be Great for the batlord figs
B could be an change from just having the crome sword on your hero
C&D look like goblin or "evilish" weapons
E is a great dwarfen hammer
H is like B but mabye for a female fighter
I What the heck is that, a speary staby evil thing?
J Cool bow, looks like a nija bow, a bit
N Goblin commander sword? or just evil knight sword?
O Great halberd for orental stuff but i can also see a whole unit of
crusaders holding them and thrusting them into some black falcon knights on
horses

Brilliant!

Do they fit into minfig hands alright?

Mike

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your comments. You are absolutely right about 'A' being the
perfect companion for the batlord figs. It was the first weapon I made and it
was actually designed all along with my army of batlords in mind, I'm glad you
like it. 'I' and 'J' are weapons inspired by the LOTR movies, with 'I' being an
elven sword used by Celeborn's troop in TTT and 'J' being a modification of an
elven spear design I found in the book. Of the entire lot 'I' was probably the
most difficult to design and make, as it took me a very long time to get the
curl of the hilt to look right. They all fit into a mini-fig's hands alright (I
will see if I can borrow my friend's camera again to take some pictures of them
with my mini-figs). And yes, if I do decide eventually to produce them, I would
ship internationally, don't worry.

Isaac