 Castle / 16966
16965  |  16967
Subject:
Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 07:30:53 GMT

Hi all,

This is my first post. I have recently made some custom weapons for my
castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at:

I showed them to my friends and they all expressed the wish that I cast them
into mold and mass produce them, I was thus wondering; if I were to do so,
how many of you here would actually be interested in purchasing some (the
cost would likely be at $1.50-2.00 apiece, but I can't be sure yet)? Also,
any comments on the designs themselves would be welcomed. Thanks!

Isaac