 Castle / 16967
Re: Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue writes:
Hi all,

This is my first post. I have recently made some custom weapons for my
castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at:

I showed them to my friends and they all expressed the wish that I cast them
into mold and mass produce them, I was thus wondering; if I were to do so,
how many of you here would actually be interested in purchasing some (the
cost would likely be at $1.50-2.00 apiece, but I can't be sure yet>

Wow!!! i would buy some!!! would you ship internationaly? etc...
I've already got ideas!

A would be Great for the batlord figs
B could be an change from just having the crome sword on your hero
C&D look like goblin or "evilish" weapons
E is a great dwarfen hammer
H is like B but mabye for a female fighter
I What the heck is that, a speary staby evil thing?
J Cool bow, looks like a nija bow, a bit
N Goblin commander sword? or just evil knight sword?
O Great halberd for orental stuff but i can also see a whole unit of
crusaders holding them and thrusting them into some black falcon knights on
horses

Brilliant!

Do they fit into minfig hands alright?

Mike