 Castle / 16942
  Re: Castle Fun

(...) I'd go with Josh's windmill: (URL) clever to use the Ewok glider wings. Bruce (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Fun

Thanks, Bruce! I could rebuild in a moat, in fact I might do that. I appreciate your comments about my mill. Josh (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.castle)