 Castle / 16975
16974  |  16976
Subject:
Onishi Shinji
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:13:17 GMT

the latest from the MAN (Onishi Shinji):

Marketplace: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44671

General’s Carriage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44653

Wagon: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44653

Bakery Stand: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44652

i love this guy’s style. so crisp, so clean. -lenny