 Castle / 17038
    Re: Castle Fun —Nathan Todd
   (...) Lego is stopping the legend line?! Was this why I was offline? (...) Without putting anything that I would have to cross post to .debate I'll say that for me Jesus is the answer. In your search have you tried a Bible? God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Fun —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Wha'...when did this happen? Are you sure the Legends line is over... Could you show me the source of this info??? --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Fun —Josh Wedin
   (...) Whoa, everybody calm down. Yaron was just commenting on what a couple of us said about wishing that Lego would stop the Legends and make new castle sets. Don't worry, the Legends line is not about to end. (as far as I know, anyway) :) Josh (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)