 CAD / Development / 10820
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 18:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
The -n4 didn't have any noticeable effect.

Arrgh, that's not good.  It worked for me whenever I had a problem
like that.  I guess I'll have to use the OSX flush function.  Are
you by chance using partially transparent windows, or something
fancy like that?

Nope.  It starts out partially under my dock, which I keep on the left.
I can't remember if I ever moved it completely out from under the dock
or not, but I'm pretty sure I did.  (As a note, I looked around, and it
appears that HIWindowGetAvailablePositioningBounds is the Carbon API
to use to avoid overlapping the Dock; GLUT REALLY should use that
automatically when you ask it for a maximized window.)

Hmmm, a partially obscured window.  Sounds like a clue.  I'll have to
run some tests with a side mounted dock on the G4.  And I should probably
look back and see what I did on windows when the annoying popup tooltips
were driving me nuts.

Thanks,

Don