 CAD / Development / 10745
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
  Thanks for the help.  I have a .pro from Orion.  I have to update it, because
the list of files has changed, but that should be straight forward.

Thank you very much,

You're welcome.  Can you verify that you got my email messages regarding the
source tree you sent me?  I never got any responses to the messages I sent you,
and I want to make sure they got through.

--Travis

Hi Travis,
  I did not get any emails from you about the code tree.  Would you please try
again?
Thanks,
Kevin