 CAD / Development / 10810
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
Ok, give http://ldglite.sf.net/ldgliteosx1_2_1beta2.zip a try.

That one works for LPub.  The buffer isn't getting flushed to the screen
right. I have to resize or force a redraw in order.  Are you calling
CGLFlushDrawable at the end of your drawing code?

No, I use glfinish().  I've had all sorts of problems over the years
with Apple because I often render in the front buffer to emulate
the various ancient ldlite immediate rendering modes.  Does it update
ok when you spin the model with the mouse?  I think that's pure back
buffer rendering (at least until you're done spinning).  What about using
-n4 on the command line?  That's the ldlite command to render the whole
thing before displaying it.  It looks like I forced that mode when the gl
render string contains "RADEON 7000", so I must have had problems with
that one too.  Really, at this point I should probably give up rendering
in the front buffer except perhaps for editing mode and maybe for the
slow software renderers.

What does ldglite print for GL_VENDOR and GL_RENDERER?

Don