 CAD / Development / 10825
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 03:02:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
Hmmm, a partially obscured window.  Sounds like a clue.  I'll have to
run some tests with a side mounted dock on the G4.  And I should probably
look back and see what I did on windows when the annoying popup tooltips
were driving me nuts.

Well, I pulled the window out from under the dock, and that didn't help.  On an
unrelated note, why will it only open models in the current directory?  If I
give the full path to a model in a different directory, it fails to load it.

--Travis