 CAD / Development / 10808
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
   Since I already lost this once, I’m gonna stash it here just in case. To compile something that runs on Tiger from a makefile on Leopard add this:

Good idea.

   CFLAGS+= -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

LDFLAGS+= -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk

That should make it build and run with the older Tiger sdk and libs. Add -arch i386 -arch ppc and I should be able to make a universal binary for 10.4 and up. (I hope)

I’ll be happy to be your Tiger test subject, but I can only test Intel.

Ok, give this one a try.