 CAD / Development / 10760
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:43:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
So, popup menus work, but my main menu does not show up.

OK, that's very very strange.  LDView's main menu "just worked" (mostly).  I had
to do some fixups to make it fit the Mac style, but it was perfectly usable
without those.  It "just works" when compiled with QT 4 also.

I found this information on trolltech:

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/mac-differences.html

It's not talking about the menu you think it's talking about.  The "Application
Menu" on a Mac isn't the application's menu, it's the first item in the
application's menu, with a title that matches the application name.  The
"Bundle" they're referring to is just the app wrapper (the LPub.app dir).

--Travis