 CAD / Development / 10814
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:59:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
Sorry about the self reply, but now I'm really curious about this.
I found myself an old G4 EMac with a Geforce2 and OSX Tiger for testing
and everything worked ok.  It also worked on an Intel Macbook with
the Intel GMA X3100 graphics.  So I guess that means I've got the
universal binary build process down.

Sorry for not responding, but I didn't remember to look at it while I was at
home.  I'll try to do so tonight.

Now I just need to fix the display bugs on some systems.  I'm guessing
they use ATI chips, but it'd be nice to know for sure.  It'd also be nice
to know if the -n4 arg makes it better, because if so I'll make that the default
moving forward.

Actually, my Intel MacBook (one of the original ones) has Intel motherboard
graphics.  Probably a different model than yours, but Intel nonetheless.

--Travis