 CAD / Development / 10758
Re: LPub 4 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I got a Mac mini yesterday, so I'm at the bottom of the learning curve on
getting LPub going there.  I know it is unix (which I know very well), but I did
not find make or the gcc tools (which I also know very well) using find.

I'm antsy to get going there.  Any ideas on where to get started?

I think those and other development tools are available as an optional install
from your system DVD, if they're not already present on the machine.

Jim

So, popup menus work, but my main menu does not show up.

I found this information on trolltech:

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/mac-differences.html

but I don't know what it means to run out of a bundle.

Qmake created

lpub.app
  Contents
    Info.plist
    MacOS
    PkgInfo

Info.plist contains

<?xml version "1.0" "file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/Property/List.dtd>
<plist version="0.9">
<dict>
  <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
  <string></string>
  <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
  <string>APPL</string>
  <key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>
  <string>Created by Qt/QMake></string>
  <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
  <string>????</string>
  <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
  <string>lpub</string>
  <key>NOTE</key>
  <string>Please, do NOT change this file -- It was generated buy
Qt/Qmake.</string>
</dict>
</plist>

PkgInfo contains

APPL????

It would seem these files are related to the issue, but I've got no idea how to
change them to use widgets.app as indicated by trolltech.

Any ideas?

Kevin