 CAD / Development / 10610
Subject:
LPub DPI control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:01:40 GMT

Hello,

In LPub, is it possible to specify the physical resolution for generated images?
Not the pixel width & height, but the physical document width & height in
inches, and the resolution in pixels/inches.  Of course, this affects only
printed documents.

It seems LPub generates all images at a default 72 pixels/inch.  It'd be sweet
if that could be controlled in the dialogs - it'd save changing each image's
resolution by hand, anyway.  Maybe just a set of controls:

[checkbox] Resolution: [textbox]

similar in layout & operation to 'Threshold/Depth/Jitter' on the POV Rendering
tab.  Or even a step further; text boxes for physical Width/Height and
Resolution, and the ability to set either Width/Height or Resolution, and see
how that setting alters the other... something like the Document Size controls
in Photoshop's Image Size dialog, I imagine.

I can elaborate further, if the above doesn't make sense.

Cheers,
Remi

Re: LPub DPI control?
In LPub, is it possible to specify the physical resolution for generated images?
Not the pixel width & height, but the physical document width & height in
inches, and the resolution in pixels/inches.  Of course, this affects only
printed documents.

Sorry.  No not yet.

Kevin

Re: LPub DPI control?