 CAD / 13210
Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Dear Damien,

I'm not 100% sure what you are saying for a lot of this post but I do have to
say that writing an animation scripting language, even utilising what else is
around, is a very difficult task.

I'm not saying it can't be done. Just that it is difficult. It obviously could
be written given enough time and energy. For me though, I do not have the free
time, nor the inclination to embark on such a large project. If you believe you
can do it on your own then go ahead and if it works effectively I'm sure people
will use it. I would be happy to volunteer mathematical 'expertise' to such a
project were it required.

Tim

Yeah it's already difficult enough and i don't say i will try.
And if i try i will not embark anyone as a collective project can have a
negative impact when it fails: people who have invested time and effort want
someone to be blamed and that's very bad for small communities.

Damien