 CAD / 13204
Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Damien Guichard wrote:

   Take a look at Maya and Lightwave. The concepts have been all thought out already.

www.alias.com/maya

http://www.newtek.com/lightwave

Can’t have a look, would be too expensive for me.

Maya Personal Learning Edition is free for non-commercial use.