 CAD / 13206
Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:13:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds wrote:

Lightwave is only $895, which isn't that expensive (how much does Windows cost?
How much does Photoshop cost?  How much does Flash cost?  How much does
Dreamweaver cost?).

How much does Linux cost? How much does OpenOffice cost? How much
does Gimp cost?

And I'll add to that the animated GIMP (forgotten its name) is used by
Dreamworks and other big animation studios.

Tim