 CAD / 11346
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ldlist.htm

It's the same file.  Are you having another bad day with case
sensitive filesystems?

This is very strange. If I download from the above link, I get the new
version (4.1 from Apr. 16), but it still doesn't follow the 'Large fonts'
setting?!?

I'll have to dig deeper into this...

Hmmm, maybe Mozilla fooled me by reusing a download from the cache.
I used wget on a different machine and got the one from the 16th.  I'll
have to get back to you when I get a chance to test it on the large font
system though.

Don