 CAD / 11317
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:14:15 GMT

I'll be the first to appologize for not having jumped in on this yet : (
    It's on my list of things that I want to make time for though : )
The problem here isn't the OSS paradigm, it's the relatively small
audience. It can only grow though ...

-JSM
Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I gave away the source to LSynth and publicly asked for help, given that it
really has never made it past the proof of concept stage.  No one has taken me
up on it, so going open source, does not neccessadily get you anywhere.

Kevin