 CAD / 11333
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:27:42 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:
Hey that reminds me, the new colored fonts in ldlist 4 look bad on
my system.  Here's a picture:

  http://ldglite.sf.net/ldlist4.png

The font used in the previous version of ldlist didn't have this
problem.

Ugh! That's probably because I went the 'Ownerdraw' route to get the colors.
I'll take a look at it when real life permits (couple of weeks...).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm