 CAD / 11340
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Don Heyse wrote:
Hey that reminds me, the new colored fonts in ldlist 4 look bad on
my system.  Here's a picture:

  http://ldglite.sf.net/ldlist4.png

Please try the new version at http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/ldlist.htm
Seems to work better for me, at least.

It's the same file.  Are you having another bad day with case sensitive
filesystems?

Don