 CAD / 11345
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:36:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hw8349.ECC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Michael is also working LSynth support for MLCad.

Michael, did I mispeak on this one?  I know you were considering it.

this is good news, indeed! just out of curiosity, on which basis will they ultimatelly interact? have you sorted out this dll-exe
issue?

MLCad will have to use lsynthcp program.  There are no plans to make a dll.

Kevin

w.

Kevin