 CAD / 11310
Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, William R. Ward wrote:
I hope that's not an accusation.  For the sake of civility I will assume you are
not talking about me in particular.

Absolutly not.  You asked without demanding.  That goes a long way with me.
Like I said, the vast majority of the open source proponents are helpful and
courteous.  It's a small portion of the community that ruins it for some.

-Orion