 Star Wars / 8522
Re: Racial issues in LEGO (was: who's feelin the black pack?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:01:03 GMT

Jason wrote:

Check this Lando out:

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/mb.shtml

Instantly recognizable, and with a yellow face.

(Credit given where credit is due, the creator's name is on the page I believe)

Of course, that could also be confused as Biggs. ;P

--
Andrew, Agent 0007