 Star Wars / 8521
Re: Where are the Neimoidians?... (SW:EpI villains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:42:22 GMT

Hi!

Nick Crocco schrieb:
<snip>
Okie day :-) I like subs as well. In Ep. 1, wasn't the only subtitled part
when Anakin and Watto were talking in the shop? Sorda a short scene given all
the other subtitled scenes in 4-6. 'Specially with ol' Jabba.

~Nick

Yes, the alien languages in Ep. 4-6 were pretty cool, but maybe Mr. L.
thought that subtitles were a little bit hard to follow for some younger
children, since Jar Jar, Wattoo and the Neimoidinas talked quite much.
So he went with exotic accents.
Funny sidenote: In the dubbed German version the Neimoidians have a
French accent?! And Jar Jar and his people speak in some kind of child
language.

CU,
Stefan

--