 Star Wars / 8555
Re: Where are the Neimoidians?... (SW:EpI villains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:30:24 GMT

Hi!

Dave Schuler schrieb:
<snip>
  But in the story as it stands, there aren't many places for subtitles.  Boss
Nass could be a possibility, but I don't think the plot would have been better
served by having JarJar speak in full Gungan with subtitling.  Any inclusion
of JarJar at all, of course, worsens the plot, but that's George's baby.
  In addition to your list, I would also have to include the two-headed
announcer among the "worst things" in TPM.

     Dave!

I my opinion the announcer was THE worst thing in Ep. 1!!! He doesn't
even look like a Star Wars creature.

CU,
Stefan

--