 Star Wars / 8515
Re: Where are the Neimoidians?... (SW:EpI villains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Franklin W. Cain writes:
The recent threads about ethnic minifigs
got me to thinking...

When is LegoCo gonna make some Neimoidians?
(These are the green-/dark grey-skinned
fishy-/lizard-people evil, yet cowardly merchant-villains
in "Star Wars: Episode I".)

I believe you mean the guys with the terrible Asian accent. "Our blockaaaade
is perfectry regal!" And BTW, you forgot to mention a Lego Yoda with the green
body pieces! :-)

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego